This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
Many changes you make to a prototype will automatically sync with the live prototype. These changes will be visible in the Screens overview, the Console in Play mode () and Build mode (), and in public share links. This means that if you’re presenting or user testing a prototype and need to make a change to the prototype, your changes will be reflected in real-time without having to refresh the page.
Here are some of the events that will automatically sync with the live prototype in real-time:
- Archiving or deleting a prototype
- Renaming a prototype or updating a prototype’s description
- Changing the background color of a prototype
- Archiving or unarchiving a screen
- Changing the screen sorting order
- Uploading a new or updated screen image
- Renaming a screen or changing the configuration