Adding a photo header
- Scroll to the top of your board and click the Edit Header menu option.
- Upload an image via drag-and-drop or browse.
Images must not exceed 10MB (megabytes) per file.
- To move your photo header: Click and drag your image to move and place as desired.
- To blur your photo header: Click the Blur option and use the slider to auto-update your setting.
- To darken or lighten the overlay for your photo header: Click the Overlay option and use the slider to auto-update your setting.
- To change the size of your photo header: Click the Size options to resize to Small, Medium, or Full-Screen.
- To save your changes: Click the checkmark button or simply click outside of the header area.
Setting layout style
There are 3 layout types available from the header options:
- Masonry: This collage format displays item thumbnails at their original proportions.
- Meticulous: This balanced format crops item thumbnails to fit them to regular columns, with a relaxed approach to rows.
- Grid: This structured format crops item thumbnails to fit them to regular columns and rows.