- Drag and drop your assets into your browser, or click the message to use the file selector and upload your files.
Images must not exceed 10MB (megabytes) per file.
- Check the uploader spinner to view progress on your file uploads.
- If you would like to upload your files to a specific section, drag your files to that section or click the (+) icon for that section and select Upload File.
Once uploaded, a tile will appear with either a thumbnail displayed for image files or a filetype icon if uploading other files like PSD or Sketch files.
Updating/replacing a board item
To replace an image on your board while keeping all past comments:
- Open your board.
- Click the image you would like to update so that it opens in Comment mode.
- Close out Comment mode, and using the cursor on your computer drag a box over the image. A blue border should now appear around the image.
- On your computer, open the folder which contains the updated image.
Make sure that the updated image has the same file name as the image originally upload to your InVision board. Remember, images must not exceed 10MB (megabytes) per file.
- Select the image from your computer and drag and drop the updated image on top of the original image with the blue border on your InVision board.
- Wait a few seconds, and you should see the updated image appear.
Please note that once you replace an image, you will not be able to undo and go back to the original image.
Adding a color swatch
- Use the (+) button to Add a Swatch to your board, or hover over a section and use the (+) button to Add a Swatch to that section.
- Type in the HEX value of your Swatch color.
- Click the title of your New Swatch to update as desired.
Adding a note
- Use the (+) button to Add a Note to your Board, or hover over a section and use the (+) button to Add a Note to that section.
- Fill in your Note title, content body, and even a description.
- If desired, use the formatting tools to structure your note content.
- Hover over an item and use the Set Item Size options to resize to 1, 2, 3, or 4 columns.
To resize multiple items at once, select multiple items and use the same Set Item Size tool on the selection toolbar to set items between 1 and 4 columns.
Selecting & organizing items
- Simply click and drag to select multiple items, or hold Ctrl/Cmd or Shift to reveal the selection toolbar and to select ranges of items on your board.
- Click and drag items to move them to a new section, or use the section move tool to send all selected items to a specific section.
- Click and drag a single item at a time to move within the layout as desired.
Creating & organizing sections
- Hover and click above or between sections, and click the (+) button to Create New Section Title.
- Add a Title and/or Description, if desired.
Use a Description without a Title to include an extra dividing line, perfect for visually sub-dividing your sections in share links.
- Use the up and down arrows to reorganize your sections as desired.