If you choose to delete a document, you cannot restore it—nor can InVision restore it on your behalf. Please proceed with caution.
Deleting a freehand in InVision V7
If you're the person who originally created a freehand, you can delete it at any time.
To delete a freehand in InVision V7:
- Open the Documents page (or the space that stores the document you want to delete).
- Hover over the document thumbnail to reveal and click the More menu () in the lower-right corner, and then click Delete.
- On the confirmation screen, click the Delete button.
Currently, only the original creator of an InVision V7 freehand has the ability to delete it; therefore, even if they've transferred the freehand to a new owner, only the creator will see a Delete option after clicking the More menu.
Deleting a freehand in InVision V6
To delete a freehand:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Documents page.
- Click the Freehands tab.
- Hover over the desired freehand and click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes, Delete Freehand.