If you choose to delete a document, you can't restore it—nor can InVision restore it on your behalf. Please proceed with caution.
Delete a freehand in InVision V7
If you're the owner of a freehand or the admin of an account, you can delete it at any time. You can delete single documents or bulk delete several at once.
To delete a single document:
- Open the Documents page (or the space that stores the document you want to delete).
- Hover over the document thumbnail and select More > Delete.
- On the confirmation screen, select Delete.
To bulk delete several documents:
- Hover over the document you wish to delete.
- In the top left of the document thumbnail, select the radio button.
- Repeat these steps to select each document you wish to delete.
- In the toolbar, select Delete.
- On the confirmation screen, select Delete forever.
If you want to change the owner of a freehand, read Change ownership of a freehand for more information.
Delete a freehand in InVision V6
To delete a freehand:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Documents page.
- Click the Freehands tab.
- Hover over the desired freehand and click the (more) menu.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes, Delete Freehand.