Creating a freehand in InVision V7
To create a freehand in InVision V7:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account:
Click the pink + Create button to the right.
In the ‘Create new’ modal, select Blank Freehand. Alternatively, select one of the featured templates. To preview all available templates, click View all templates in the upper right corner of the modal.
You will be taken to your newly created freehand document.
To add a custom document icon, please follow the steps in this article: Adding custom document icons
Creating a freehand in InVision V6
To create a freehand in InVision V6:
- Sign in to your InVision V6 account and open the Documents page.
- Click the pink + Create button to the right.
- Select the Freehand document type.
This step will look a bit different depending on whether you're on an Enterprise or self-serve plan.
- Enter a name for your freehand, and click the Create button to confirm.
- Select an existing template, or click + Blank to start with an empty canvas.
If you need to change the name of your freehand, open it and hover over the current name until the mouse pointer changes to a cursor, click the name, and then rename it and press