Creating a freehand in InVision V7
To create a freehand in InVision V7:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account:
In the top right, select + Create.
Select Blank Freehand or one of the featured templates. To preview all available templates, select View all templates in the upper right corner of the modal.
Your newly created freehand document opens.
To add a custom document icon, please follow the steps in this article: Adding custom document icons
Creating a freehand in InVision V6
To create a freehand in InVision V6:
- Sign in to your InVision V6 account and open the Documents page.
- Select + Create at the top right.
- Select the Freehand document type.
This step looks a bit different depending on whether you're on an Enterprise or self-serve plan.
- Enter a name for your freehand, and select Create to confirm.
- Select an existing template, or select + Blank to start with an empty canvas.
To change the name of your freehand, open it, hover over the current name until the mouse pointer changes to a cursor, click the name, and then rename it and press