Sort prototype screens
To sort your prototype screens in InVision V7:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 team:
- Open the prototype you wish to reorder.
- At the top of the screens, click the Sort by dropdown.
- Select the sorting option you prefer:
- Custom: Manually drag screens to set them in a custom order. This is the default setting.
- A-Z: Sort screens alphanumerically, in an ascending or descending order.
If your prototype has sets when you enable alphanumeric sorting, the sets information will be preserved. However, the sets will not be visible in the All screens overview of the prototype.
- Date updated: Sort screens by most or least recently updated.
Filter prototype screens
You can also filter screens so that only the relevant screens appear. Here's how you filter your prototype screens in InVision V7:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 team: your-team-domain.invisionapp.com.
- Open the prototype with the screens you wish to filter.
- At the top of the screens, click the Filter dropdown.
- Select the filter(s) you need:
- Has comments: See only screens with comments (both active and resolved.)
- Has unread comments: See only screens that have comments you haven't read yet.
- Screen labels: See only screens where a specific label is applied. You can learn more about screen labels in this article.
You can apply multiple filters at once: e.g., Filter screens that have comments and have the label Needs Review.