InVision Freehand is the incredibly diverse online whiteboard that's empowering teams to create together in real time.
Sharing a freehand
Inviting others to join your freehand takes just a moment, and there are two ways to share:
- Add people to your freehand
- Share a document link to the freehand
To invite people to a document:
- Open the freehand and, at the top right, click the Share button.
- In the To: field, enter the name of the person you want to invite.
If you want to add someone who isn't yet a member of your team, enter their email address.
- To the right of the To: field, click the drop-down and select Can edit or Can review.
- Click the Invite button.
Share a document link
Document links are the main URLs for prototypes, boards, and freehands.
To share a document link to your freehand:
- While viewing the Freehand, navigate to the top-right corner and click Share.
- To the right of Copy Link, click Settings.
- Under Who can Open this Document?, choose an option:
- Anyone with the link
- Members of [your team] with the link
- People invited
- Under What can they do?, choose between:
- Edit, draw and view
- View only
- Click Save.
- To the left of the Settings link, click Copy Link.
You can now send that link to anyone you want to join your freehand.
Presenting a freehand
Presenting a freehand allows others to see the project from your perspective. If you are presenting, anyone currently viewing the freehand will follow the actions you take.
To start a presentation, go to the top of the page and click the present icon (). To stop presenting, click the stop icon ().
You can independently follow a specific collaborator's actions by navigating to the top-right corner of the page and clicking their avatar. To stop following a collaborator, click their avatar again. Click the present icon to take over as presenter at any time.