This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V6? Check out this article instead.
- Documents: Overview of all team documents you have access to.
- Spaces: View all team spaces.
- Design System: Navigate to your team's design systems.
- People: View a list of your current team members, update roles, and add/remove people.
- My Spaces: Quickly navigate to the spaces you're a member of, and create a new space.
- Team dropdown: Open the team dropdown to access your team settings, set up integrations, manage billing, and access your team's audit log.
- Shortcuts: Jump to popular resources, including a link to download Craft and resources in the Inside Design blog and DesignBetter.co.
- Inbox: The inbox is the hub where you can see your notifications about new comments for documents you own or collaborate on.
- Profile: Click your profile thumbnail to view your personal settings (e.g. your name and email, password, notification settings, and your teams), access the help centre, or sign out.
- Search: Search for documents and spaces.
- Filters: Filter by document type and document creator.
- Sorting: Sort documents by most recently opened (this is the default option), date created, date updated, or alphanumerically.
- New document: Click the pink + Create button to create a new document.
- Document options: Hover over a document thumbnail to reveal the More menu . This menu allows you to share the document, select it for bulk actions, move it to a space, archive it, or delete it.
- Search: Search for documents and/or spaces.
- Tabs: Toggle between all spaces, and spaces created by you
- Sorting: Sort spaces alphanumerically or by most recently viewed.
- Projects: Projects will appear nested within their respective space.
- New space: Click the pink + Create button to create a new space.
- Profile: Click the profile image next to the DSM organization name to access your personal settings, rename or delete your DSM organization, manage DSM members, and view a sample design system, and access the DSM product documentation and other resources.
- New design system: Click the blue + Create button to create a new design system.
- Design system: Click the thumbnail to open your design system page.
- More menu: Click the More menu icon to duplicate, edit the thumbnail image, name and description, archive, or permanently delete the design system.
- Tabs: Toggle between members and admins of your team, guests, pending invitations, user groups , and removed users.
- Search: Look up users by name or email address.
- Bulk actions: Click the checkbox to the left of each profile image to select multiple people and change their role or remove them in bulk.
- Role: Filter users by role in the team.
- Invite people: Click the + Add button to invite more people to the team, or to create a new user group.
- Transfer team ownership: Owners can click the dropdown next to the Owner role to transfer the team ownership to another user.
- Change role: Click the role dropdown next to each person to reassign their role.
- Remove from team: Click the More menu that appears when hovering over each user to remove them from the team.
- Create a new space: Click the Plus button next to My Spaces to create a new space.
- Spaces you're a part of: The spaces you're a member of appear on the sidebar for easy access.
- Manage sharing settings: Edit who can see the space: all users in the team, or only people who have been explicitly invited.
- Space description: Click this field to add or edit the description of the space.
- Share space: Click the share button to add more to the space. Click the More menu to leave the space or, if you're the space owner, delete it.
- Tabs: Toggle between the projects within the space and all documents within the space.
- Filtering and sorting: Filter by document type or document creator, and sort by most recently opened (this is the default option), date created, date updated, or alphanumerically.
- Create: Create new documents, or create a new project within the space.
- Settings: Configure your team settings—change name or subdomain, add a team icon, tweak sharing settings, manage access for new and existing users, and more.
- Integrations: Streamline your workflow with integrations with Slack, Jira, Confluence, and Trello.
- Billing: Access your team's Billing page to download invoices, view contract details, and contact your account owner.
- Audit log : View and download a log of all actions members performed during the previous 30 days.
- Switch teams: If you belong to more than one team, click this button to switch between them.
- Craft: Download the Craft tools for Sketch and Photoshop.
- Inside Design: Find articles around design and remote work, and a library of free design resources.
- DesignBetter.co: Learn from books, podcasts, and conversations with the world's top design leaders.
- InVision Learn: Master team collaboration with learning resources for everyone in your team.
- Unread: Find unread comment notifications. If you open the Inbox while you’re working on a specific document, you will see only notifications for that document. To see notifications for other documents, click the back arrow.
- View all documents: Easily access comments you've already read.
- Manage account: Access your personal account management tools—update your name and email address, change your password, or edit your notification settings.
- Get help: Learn more on our product documentation and knowledge base. If you run into any questions, you can always reach out to our team using this form.
- Sign out: Log out from your current browser.