This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V6? Check out this article instead.
- Home page: Overview of all team spaces and documents you have viewed recently.
- Documents: Overview of all team documents you have access to.
- Spaces: View all team groups and spaces within.
- More menu: Access the Design System, People, and App Integrations pages.
- Sidebar: Quickly navigate to the groups you're a member of, and create a new group or space.
- Team dropdown: Open the team dropdown to access your team settings, set up integrations, manage billing, and access your team's audit log.
- Shortcuts: Jump to popular resources, including a link to download Craft and resources in the Inside Design blog and DesignBetter.co.
- Inbox: The inbox is the hub where you can see your notifications about new comments for documents you own or collaborate on.
- Profile: Click your profile thumbnail to view your personal settings (e.g. your name and email, password, notification settings, and your teams), access the help centre, or sign out.
- Search: Search for documents, groups and spaces.
- Filters: Filter by document type, document creator, and active documents.
- Sorting: Sort documents by most recently opened (this is the default option), date created, date updated, or alphanumerically.
- New document: Click the pink + Create button to create a new document and add a shortcut to any file.
- Document options: Hover over a document thumbnail to reveal the More menu . This menu allows you to share the document, select it for bulk actions, move it to a space, archive it, or delete it.
- Search: Search for documents, groups, and spaces.
- Tabs: Toggle between all groups and spaces, and the ones created by you
- Sorting: Sort groups and spaces alphanumerically or by most recently viewed.
- Groups and spaces: Spaces will appear nested within their respective group.
- New group or space: Click the pink + Create button to create a new group or space.
- Profile: Click the profile image next to the DSM organization name to access your personal settings, rename or delete your DSM organization, manage DSM members, and view a sample design system, and access the DSM product documentation and other resources.
- New design system: Click the blue + Create button to create a new design system.
- Design system: Click the thumbnail to open your design system page.
- More menu: Click the More menu icon to duplicate, edit the thumbnail image, name and description, archive, or permanently delete the design system.
- Tabs: Toggle between members and admins of your team, guests, visitors, pending invitations, user groups , and removed users.
- Search: Look up users by name or email address.
- Bulk actions: Click the checkbox to the left of each profile image to select multiple people and change their role or remove them in bulk.
- Invite people: Click the + Add button to invite more people to the team, or to create a new user group.
- Export report: Download People reports for your Enterprise account as a CSV file.
- Filter: Filter team members by role, seat type, user group, and last time active.
- More menu: Click the icon that appears when hovering over each user to change their role, change their seat type, and remove them from the team.
Owners can click the dropdown next to the Owner role to transfer the team ownership to another user.
- Groups and spaces you're a part of: The groups and spaces you are a member of appear on the sidebar for easy access.
- New group or space: Click the + New button to create a new group or space.
- Manage sharing settings: Edit who can see the group: all users in the team, or only people who have been explicitly invited.
- Group description: Click this field to add or edit the description of the group.
- Share group: Click the share button to add more people to the space. Click the More menu to leave the group or, if you're the group owner, delete it.
- Tabs: Toggle between the spaces and documents within the group.
- Filtering and sorting: Filter by document type, document creator, or active documents ("last 3 months" is the default option), and sort by most recently opened (this is the default option), date created, date updated, or alphanumerically.
- Create: Create new documents or add shortcuts to the group.
- Settings: Configure your team settings—change name or subdomain, add a team icon, tweak sharing settings, manage access for new and existing users, and more.
- Integrations: Manage your team integrations.
- Billing: Access your team's Billing page to download invoices, view contract details, and contact your account owner.
- Audit log : View and download a log of all key member activity within an Enterprise team.
- Switch teams: If you belong to more than one team, click this button to switch between them.
- Craft: Download the Craft tools for Sketch and Photoshop.
- Inside Design: Find articles around design and remote work, and a library of free design resources.
- DesignBetter.co: Learn from books, podcasts, and conversations with the world's top design leaders.
- InVision Learn: Master team collaboration with learning resources for everyone in your team.
- Mark as read: Mark all unread comments in your inbox as read.
- Unread: Find unread comment notifications. If you open the Inbox while you’re working on a specific document, you will see only notifications for that document. To see notifications for other documents, click the back arrow.
- View all documents: Easily access comments you've already read.
- Manage account: Access your personal account management tools—update your name and email address, change your password, or edit your notification settings.
- Get help: Learn more on our product documentation and knowledge base. If you run into any questions, you can always reach out to our team using this form.
- Sign out: Log out from your current browser.