Projects created within the Enterprise account belong to the organization, not to the individual user who created the project. Therefore, any projects will remain associated with the Enterprise, even after removing the creator from the account.
In some cases, removing a user may cause the projects they created to be left without collaborators (i.e., orphaned). That can make these projects difficult to track down if the exact name is unknown.
Enterprise owners, admins and managers can easily locate these orphaned projects.
To find and re-assign orphaned Enterprise projects:
- Sign in to your Enterprise account:
- Click the Creator: All Collaborators dropdown.
- Select No Collaborators.
- In the search results, hover over a prototype thumbnail and click the green Share button.
- To the left of the relevant team and/or team members’ names, click the Add button.
- When you’re done adding collaborators, confirm by clicking the pink Save changes button.