This article provides answers for InVision V6
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V7? Check out this article instead.
Documents created within the Enterprise account belong to the organization, not to the individual user who created the document. Therefore, any documents will remain associated with the Enterprise, even after removing the creator from the account.
In some cases, removing a user may cause the documents they created to be left without collaborators (i.e., orphaned). That can make these documents difficult to track down if the exact name is unknown.
Enterprise owners, admins and managers can easily locate these orphaned documents.
To find and re-assign orphaned Enterprise documents:
- Sign in to your Enterprise account:
- Click the All Collaborators dropdown.
- Select No Collaborators.
- In the search results, hover over a prototype thumbnail and click the green Share button.
- To the left of the relevant team and/or team members’ names, click the Add button.
- When you’re done adding collaborators, confirm by clicking the pink Save changes button.