In both InVision V6 and InVision V7, you can join or create multiple teams. Each team serves as the hub for content and collaboration for the members of that team. If you have created or joined more than one InVision team, you can switch from one to another as needed—even if one team is on InVision V7 and the other is on V6, or vice versa.
The steps for switching teams vary depending on which version of InVision you're working in.
Switching teams in V7
To switch teams while working in V7:
- In the lower-left corner, click the [Your Team Name] dropdown.
- Click Switch teams.
- Select the team you want to launch.
- If prompted, enter your username and password.
Switching from V6 to V7
To switch teams while working in V6:
- Near the top-left corner, click the My Documents dropdown.
- Under Teams in the new InVision, click View your teams.
- In the team launcher screen, click the Select button next to the desired team.
Switching from a personal V6 account to a V6 Team
To switch from your personal V6 account to a V6 team:
- Near the top-left corner, click the My Projects dropdown.
- Click the team you want to launch.