This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V6? Check out this article instead.
If you’re a team owner—on a Free, Pro, or Enterprise team—who has recently removed a member from the team, you may encounter one or more of these resulting issues with documents:
- You can’t delete certain documents.
- You can’t re-assign certain documents to other members of the team.
- When creating a new document, you’re prompted to upgrade from a Free account, but you don’t see more than the allotted 3 documents.
If any of the removed user's documents were previously in a space (whether it’s a team space or an invite-only space), those documents will remain in the space after transferring them to an active team member; if that space is invite-only, the new document owner will be able to access the document but will still require an invite to access the space.
To resolve any and all of the issues listed above, the team owner or admin must transfer the removed user’s documents to an active member of the team:
- Sign in to your account here:
- On the left, click People, and then click the Removed users tab.
- Hover over the removed user, click the more icon , and then click Transfer documents.
- Search for and select the team member you want to own the documents, and then click Transfer.