Coming Soon to the New DSM
This article references the new DSM, released for Early Access on May 5, 2020. Built on feedback from DSM customers, the new DSM offers a completely redesigned experience. Learn more about why we made the new DSM.
We have several exciting features planned for the new DSM, both on the web and in Sketch.
Coming soon to DSM on the web:
- Ability to show/hide pages
- Draft permissions
- Customization of asset table columns (order, name, etc.)
- Customization of asset properties presentation (e.g., show RGB instead of HEX for colors)
- Icon documentation in your Foundations section
- Custom font upload (so users who don’t have the font installed can correctly see typography documentation)
- Gradient documentation
Coming soon to the DSM Sketch plugin:
- Visibility settings
- Ability to restrict a draft from being visible to viewers
Don’t see the feature you’ve been waiting for? Contact InVision support and give us your feedback!