When you publish a prototype to InVision Cloud you are uploading to InVision the prototype file as well as the fonts files that the prototype uses.
Using Write mode, InVision Cloud users can edit a prototype’s copy, and the copy will appear in the font styles that were used in the original Studio prototype that was uploaded to InVision Cloud.
Learn more about using Write for Studio prototypes in InVision Cloud:
- What is InVision Write?
- How do I update my Studio file with copy from Write?
- How do I edit copy in Write and submit the changes to Studio?
- How do I install the Write app for Studio?
- What can I do with the copy in Write?
- Why is the copy displayed in Play, Inspect, and Comment mode different from Write mode?
- Why can't I update my Studio file with the new copy that's available via InVision Write?