InVision Write empowers copywriters, UX writers, and content producers to collaborate seamlessly with designers, using dedicated tools that offer a tailored experience.
Writers can edit copy for Studio prototypes published on InVision Cloud, and designers can update the corresponding Studio files with the new copy—after installing the InVision Write app for Studio.
Getting started with InVision Write
While any stakeholder can use InVision Write to submit copy changes, we created the tools with writers and designers in mind. The quick steps to get started vary depending on your role.
If you're a writer or any other stakeholder who needs to edit a Studio prototype's copy:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud account and open the prototype you need to edit.
- In the toolbar below the canvas, click the Text icon ().
If you're a designer, get started by downloading and installing the Write app for Studio.
Once you’ve installed the Write app for Studio, you can:
- Start receiving copy edits—submitted via Write mode—for Studio prototypes you've published to InVision Cloud.
- Add the new copy to the corresponding artboards—either individually or all artboards at once.
- Publish your updated prototype to InVision Cloud and share it with the rest of your team for further collaboration.
Learning more about InVision Write
Learn more about using Write for Studio prototypes in InVision Cloud:
- How do I update my Studio file with copy from Write?
- How do I edit copy in Write and submit the changes to Studio?
- How do I install the Write app for Studio?
- What can I do with the copy in Write?
- Why is the copy displayed in Play, Inspect, and Comment mode different from Write mode?
- Why can't I update my Studio file with the new copy that's available via InVision Write?
- Wondering about fonts in Write mode?