Once someone has submitted copy changes from InVision Write to Studio, the designer can put the new copy to use immediately.
Submitting copy changes via InVision Write to the original Studio file helps teams in various ways:
- The designer can use the real content you submit to help inform additional design decisions without leaving Studio.
- The designer can update the InVision prototype with your changes for more internal feedback, client presentations, or user testing.
- The designer can update the InVision prototype so developers can use Inspect to access everything they need in the final design—complete with your content.
Learn more about using Write for Studio prototypes in InVision:
- What is InVision Write?
- How do I update my Studio file with copy from Write?
- How do I edit copy in Write and submit the changes to Studio?
- How do I install the Write app for Studio?
- Why is the copy displayed in Play, Inspect, and Comment mode different from Write mode?
- Why can't I update my Studio file with the new copy that's available via InVision Write?
- Wondering about fonts in Write mode?