With InVision V7, you can easily duplicate your prototypes.
Before you start
Here are a few things to note before duplicating prototypes in InVision V7:
- Currently, it's only possible to duplicate prototypes. It's not possible to duplicate freehands, specs, boards, or Studio prototypes.
- Duplicate prototypes do not include the original screen labels, comments, notes, tour points, screen history, or collaborators.
Duplicating a prototype
To duplicate a prototype:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account and open the prototype.
- Near your avatar in the top-right corner, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Duplicate prototype.
To open the duplicate prototype after completing the steps above, click Go to duplicate (just below the URL bar).