This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you’re on V6 of InVision, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Before you start
Here are a few things to note before duplicating prototypes in InVision V7:
- It's only possible to duplicate prototypes. It's not possible to duplicate freehands, specs, boards, or Studio prototypes.
- Duplicate prototypes don't include the original screen labels, comments, notes, tour points, screen history, or collaborators.
Duplicating a prototype
To duplicate a prototype:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account and open the prototype.
- Near your avatar in the top-right corner, select More (•••).
- Select Duplicate prototype.
To open the duplicate prototype after completing these steps, select Go to duplicate (below the URL bar).
When updating a duplicated prototype that includes screens with hotspots synced via Craft, make sure you select the artboards with hotspots and all the destination artboards in Sketch so all hotspots work as expected.