The Write app for Studio works in conjunction with InVision Write mode, letting you access copy changes that your writer submits after editing the prototype copy on InVision.
To install the Write app for Studio:
- Sign in to Studio and open a project.
- At the bottom of the Studio canvas, click the App Store icon ().
- In the left panel of the App Store, click Apps.
- In the Search bar, type Write, and then click Add when you see the Write listing card.
After completing those steps, you'll see the Write icon in the App Store dock and can start receiving prototype copy changes submitted via Write on InVision.
Learn more about using Write for Studio prototypes in InVision:
- What is InVision Write?
- How do I update my Studio file with copy from Write?
- How do I edit copy in Write and submit the changes to Studio?
- What can I do with the copy in Write?
- Why is the copy displayed in Play, Inspect, and Comment mode different from Write mode?
- Why can't I update my Studio file with the new copy that's available via InVision Write?
- Wondering about fonts in Write mode?