InVision Cloud V7: How can I export my prototype?
With InVision Cloud V7, you can export your prototype as a fully functioning offline prototype, PDF, or ZIP file.
Currently, it’s not possible to export a Studio prototype in InVision Cloud V7.
To export a prototype:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud V7 account and open the prototype.
- At the top right of the page, click the ••• (more) menu.
- Click Export prototype, and then click your preferred export type:
- Export to PDF
- Export as offline prototype
- Export screen images (.zip)
A new window will open, and the file will download to your computer.
For information on exporting specific screens, check out this article: InVision Cloud V7: How can I export specific screens?
In addition to the inability to export Studio prototypes to PDF or ZIP file, there are a few limitations when exporting a prototype to PDF:
- Comments cannot be included.
- Landscape orientation is not an option.
- Password protection is not supported.