InVision Cloud V7: How can I export specific screens?
With InVision Cloud V7, you can export specific prototype screens as a PDF or ZIP file.
Currently, it’s not possible to export Studio prototype screens in InVision Cloud V7 as a PDF or ZIP file.
To export specific screens:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud V7 account and open a prototype.
- Hover over a screen you want to export and check the circle in the top-left corner. Repeat this for each screen you want to export.
- Once you’ve selected the screens you want, navigate to the bottom right of the page and click the ••• (more options) menu.
- For a PDF, click Export to PDF. For a ZIP file, click Export screen images (.zip).
A new window will open, and the file will download to your computer.
For information on exporting the entire prototype, check out this article: InVision Cloud V7: How can I export my prototype?
In addition to the inability to export Studio prototype screens to PDF or ZIP file, there are a few limitations when exporting specific prototype screens to PDF:
- Comments cannot be included.
- Landscape orientation is not an option.
- Password protection is not supported.