This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V6? Check out this article instead.
With InVision V7, you can export specific prototype screens as a fully functioning offline prototype, PDF, or ZIP file.
Currently, it’s not possible to export Studio prototype screens in InVision V7.
Exporting specific prototype screens
To export specific screens:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account and open the prototype.
- At the top right of the page, click the ••• (more) menu.
- Click Export prototype, and then click your preferred export type:
- Export to PDF
- Export as offline prototype
- Export screen images (.zip)
A new window will open, and the file will download to your computer.
For information on exporting the entire prototype, check out this article: InVision V7: How can I export my prototype?
In addition to the inability to export Studio prototype screens to offline prototype, PDF, or ZIP file, there are a few limitations when exporting specific prototype screens to PDF:
- Comments cannot be included.
- Landscape orientation is not an option.
- Password protection is not supported.