InVision Cloud V7: Sharing Password-Protected Documents
This article provides answers for InVision Cloud V7. If you're on V6 of InVision, this article does not apply. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
As a member of an InVision Cloud V7 Enterprise team, you can use password protection when sharing one of your documents via a public share link.
To create a password-protected public link:
- In InVision, open your prototype.
- In the top-right corner, click the Share button, and then click the Public tab.
- At the bottom of the dialog, click Manage link settings.
- Click the Require password setting to toggle it on, and enter the password you want viewers to use.
- Click the Update button, under Public Link, click Copy, and share the URL as wanted.