With InVision V7, you can share one or more specific prototype screens. This is especially helpful when needing to discuss or review only a certain subset of screens that belong to a larger project.
To share specific screens:
- Open your prototype to the screens overview page.
- Hover over a screen and click the selection icon in the top-left corner.
Once you've selected the screen, you will see a toolbar at the bottom of the browser window, and the other screens in the prototype will also become selectable.
- Select any other screens that you want to share.
- In the toolbar at the bottom of the browser window, click the share icon ().
- Click Update public link settings, toggle the preferred settings on or off, and click Done.
- Click Copy.
Managing public link settings
As mentioned in the preceding steps, you can manage settings for your public links. Currently, these link settings are available:
- Enable hotspot hinting: If this setting is toggled on, people who access your screens via the public link will be able to see hotspot hints.
- Enable commenting: If this setting is toggled on, people who access your screens via the public link will be able to add and view comments.
- Enable password protection: If this setting is toggled on, people cannot access your screens via the public link unless they enter the password you choose.
A checkmark () indicates that the setting is toggled on.