Share specific prototype screens in InVision V7
This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you’re on V6 of InVision, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
With InVision V7, you can share one or more specific prototype screens. This is especially helpful when needing to discuss or review only a certain subset of screens that belong to a larger project.
To share specific screens:
- Open your prototype to the screens overview page.
- Hover over a screen and click the selection icon in the top-left corner.
Once you've selected the screen, you will see a toolbar at the bottom of the browser window, and the other screens in the prototype will also become selectable.
- Select any other screens that you want to share.
- In the toolbar at the bottom of the browser window, click the share icon ().
- Click Update public link settings, toggle the preferred settings on or off, and click Done.
- Click Copy.
Managing public link settings
As mentioned in the preceding steps, you can manage settings for your public links. Currently, these link settings are available:
- Enable hotspot hinting: If this setting is toggled on, people who access your screens via the public link will be able to see hotspot hints.
- Enable commenting: If this setting is toggled on, people who access your screens via the public link will be able to add and view comments.
- Enable password protection: If this setting is toggled on, people cannot access your screens via the public link unless they enter the password you choose.
A checkmark () indicates that the setting is toggled on.