To export any layer, component, group, or artboard as an image from your Studio file:
- Select the item you want to export.
- At the bottom of the inspector panel, click the Export + button.
- In the Size field, enter the image size multiplier you want to use (e.g., 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. or 1x, 2x, etc.).
Studio will automatically scale the asset accordingly when exporting.
- Click the Prefix/Suffix drop-down and select your preference.
- Click the Format drop-down and select JPG, PNG, or SVG.
- If wanted, click the + button and repeat steps 3 - 5 to add and export the item in additional formats and/or image size multipliers.
- Click the Export button or use the keyboard shortcut, CMD-Shift-E.
The Export button label will also include the name of the item or the number of images you're exporting.
Repeat the steps above for each item you want to export.
To include the background color of an artboard when exporting, select the artboard and, in the Background section of the inspector, click the Include in Export checkbox before clicking the Export + button.