With InVision V7, you can hide hotspot hints for any public link to your prototype.
To hide hotspots when sharing a document via public link:
- Open the document and, in the top-right corner, click Share.
Alternatively, from the Documents tab, hover over the document thumbnail, click the More (•••) icon, and click Share.
- In the Share dialog, click the Public tab, and then click Get Public Link.
If there is an existing public link for the document, you won't see the the Get Public Link screen.
- Click Update public link settings.
- Toggle the Enable hotspot hinting setting off (indicated when the checkmark is removed), and then click Done.
- Back in the share dialog, copy the public link URL and share it as wanted.
After completing those steps, anyone viewing your document via the public link will not see hotspot hints.