When commenting on a prototype in InVision V7, you can notify a specific person or invite new users by using the @ symbol followed by the name of the person you want to mention.
To mention someone in a comment:
- While viewing a prototype, click the comment icon () at the bottom of the InVision console.
- Click anywhere on the screen to leave a comment.
- Type "@" and begin typing the name of the person you want to mention.
- Select that person from the search results.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each person you want to mention.
- After typing your message, click Post.
Each person you mentioned will receive an email notifying them about the comment.
As a team member, you can also use the @ key to mention new people by email address. When you mention someone by their email address, they will receive an invitation to join the team and document.
While leaving the comment, you can also set the invitee’s role to either team member or guest. Members may preview and join every open document and space, whereas guests have invite-only access to specific documents and spaces (guests can also create documents).