When using the Comment mode to comment on an InVision V7 prototype, you can notify a specific person or invite new users by using the
@symbol, followed by the name of the person you want to mention.
At the moment, it is only possible to @mention users when using the Comment mode in a prototype document link. It is not possible to use the mention feature in public share links.
To mention someone in a comment:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 team in
- Open a prototype, and open the screen you wish to comment on.
- Open the Comment mode: type the
Cshortcut, or click the comment icon () at the bottom of the InVision console.
- Click anywhere on the screen to leave a comment.
@and begin typing the name of the person you want to mention.
- Select that person from the search results.
- After typing your message, click Post.
As a team member, you can also use the
@ key to mention new people by email address. When you mention someone by their email address, they will receive an invitation to join the team and document.
While leaving the comment, you can also set the invitee’s role to either team member or guest. Members may preview and join every open document and space, whereas guests have invite-only access to specific documents and spaces (guests can also create documents).