When using the Comment mode to comment on an InVision V7 prototype, you can notify a specific person or invite new users by typing or clicking the
@symbol, followed by the name or email of the person you want to mention.
Before you start
- It is only possible to @mention users when using the Comment mode in a prototype document link. For privacy reasons, it is not possible to use the mention feature in public share links.
- It is recommended to invite new users to your team before mentioning them in a document.
To mention someone in a comment:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 team:
- Open a prototype, and open the screen you wish to comment on.
- Open the Comment mode: type the
Cshortcut, or click the comment icon () at the bottom of the InVision console.
- Click anywhere on the screen to leave a comment.
@and begin typing the name of the person you want to mention.
- Select that person from the search results.
- After typing your comment, click Post.