The DSM web view is your home base your building, managing, and sharing your design systems. You can access the DSM web view from Sketch, InVision, or a direct URL.
Accessing DSM from Sketch
To access the DSM web view from Sketch:
- Above Sketch's left-hand Layers panel, open the DSM plugin.
- Click the title of the design system you want to open.
The documentation site for that specific design system will open in a new browser tab. From there, you can continue viewing the chosen system, or you can access other systems and various DSM permissions.
Accessing DSM from InVision
To access DSM from your InVision account, navigate to the home page and, in the side navigation, click Design Systems. DSM will open in a new tab.
Accessing DSM from a direct link
In some cases, you may want to bookmark a direct link to your DSM organization. The URL will be different for each DSM organization, but it can be found within the DSM organization's settings.
To obtain the direct URL for your DSM organization:
- Sign in to InVision and, in the side navigation, click Design Systems.
If you're still on InVision V6, click DSM at the top of the InVision home page instead.
- At the top of the DSM web view, click your avatar, and then click Manage organization.
- Beneath the organization name, copy the URL.