This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V6? Check out this article instead.
There are different ways to move documents to a space:
- Add existing documents while working in the space where you want to store them
- Move documents from the main Documents page or from a different space
- Create a new document in an existing space
A document can only live in one space at a time.
Add existing documents to an open space
To add an existing document to a space you currently have open:
- Near the top-right corner, click the Add button.
- Under Add existing, click InVision document.
- Use the search field or scroll down to find and click the document you want to move.
- Click the Add button.
Move documents from the Documents page
To move one or more documents to a space from the main Documents page:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account and open your Documents page.
- Hover over your document and click the (more) button.
- Click Select.
- Select any additional documents you want to move to the space.
- On the right side of the multi-select toolbar, click Move to space.
- Use the search field or scroll down to find and click the space you want to store the documents.
- Click Move.
Your document will now live in that space. Following the same steps above, you can move the document to a different space at any time, or you can remove it from the current space by selecting Unfiled from the list of spaces.
Create a new document in an existing space
To create a new document in a space you currently have open:
- Click the pink + Create button to the right.
- In the ‘Create new’ modal, select one of the available options.
Tip: Drag-select documents
Save time by using the drag-select feature to grab your documents and drop them in a space in the sidebar!
Click and drag to select the documents you want to move to a space, then drop them in the relevant space in the sidebar.