This article provides answers for InVision V7 only. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Managers, admins, and owners of Enterprise teams using InVision V7 can access the audit log feature to view recent team member activity directly in InVision V7 as well as download a CSV file of all actions members performed during the previous 30 days.
The audit log is especially useful for busy IT admins responsible for managing and monitoring access to information within an organization. The feature is also helpful for Enterprise managers who may need to know which team member made changes to a document in InVision V7.
What's in the audit log?
Picture the audit log as the centralized record of key member activity within an Enterprise team. Because the audit log is available to download directly from InVision V7, admins can quickly grab the info needed to investigate any concerns right away—without the need to contact InVision Support.
Available exclusively for managers, admins, and owners of InVision V7 Enterprise accounts, audit logs capture the following team member actions:
- Creating documents—all prototypes, freehands, and boards
- Deleting documents—all prototypes, freehands, and boards
- Inviting new members to the team
- Adding new members to the team
- Removing members from the team
- Changing permissions for team members
How many events (actions) does the audit log display?
By default, the audit log in InVision V7 displays the 50 most recent actions people on your Enterprise team have performed. For a more comprehensive look at recent activity, admins also have the option to download a CSV of all actions performed in the previous 30 days.
How do I access the audit log?
To access the audit log and/or download the CSV:
- Sign in to your Enterprise here:
- In the lower-left corner, click the expandable team tray, and then click Audit Log.
- Above the far-right column of the log, click Download as CSV.