InVision Cloud V7: How do I access SSO settings?
After you have configured settings in your identity provider (IdP), you will need to configure SSO settings in InVision Cloud V7.
SSO in Cloud V7 is only available for Enterprise plans. To set up SSO, you must be an owner on the Enterprise account.
To access your SSO settings:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud V7 Enterprise account.
- At the top of the page, click Team.
- Click Settings tab, and then click Single sign-on.
- Toggle on Require SSO for every member of [your enterprise team].
- Fill out the fields using the appropriate information from your IdP's metadata file.
- Click Update.
For information on setting up SSO with a specific IdP, check out one of these articles: