Changing an InVision V7 team name or subdomain
This article provides answers for InVision V7 only. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Before you start
When changing your team domain, there are a few important things to be aware of:
- All document links that have been shared externally will stop working.
- Public links will not redirect, and embedded screen links will stop working.
- You will need to resend pending invitations.
- You will need to update services that use your domain (like SSO).
- InVision will eventually release your old domain for others to claim.
Changing your domain
If you are the owner of your InVision V7 account, you can edit the team name and subdomain at any time.
To change the team name or subdomain:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 team or Enterprise here:
- In the lower-left corner, click the expandable team tray, and click Settings.
- Click Principal settings.
- Enter your new team name or subdomain.
- Click Confirm.