Getting set up to use Microsoft's Azure Active Directory SSO with InVision V6 involves three primary tasks:
- Adding InVision as a new application in Azure
- Configuring the InVision application in Azure
- Configuring Azure in InVision V6 (with help from InVision Support)
This article walks you through the process.
Adding InVision as a new application in Azure
To add the InVision app in Azure:
- Sign in to Azure as an admin.
- In the left-hand navigation, click Azure Active Directory.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications, click All Applications, and click New application.
- In the Add from the gallery search box, enter InVision.
- In the search results, click InVision and finish adding the app.
Configuring the InVision app in Azure
To configure and enable the InVision app in Azure:
- Open the InVision app and, in the Manage section, click single sign-on.
- On the Select a single sign-on method page, click SAML.
- To the right of Basic SAML Configuration on the Set up single sign-on with SAML page, click the pen icon and edit the settings.
For detailed instructions on editing these SAML configuration settings in Azure, check out the "Configure Azure AD SSO" section of Microsoft's related Help article.
- In the SAML Signing Certificate section of the Set up single sign-on with SAML page, next to Certificate (Base64), click Download and save the certificate to your desktop (or wherever you can easily find it later).
- In the Set up InVision section, copy the URLs next to each of these labels:
- Login URL
- Azure AD Identifier
- Logout URL
Configuring Azure in InVision
Next, contact InVision Support so we can configure Azure for your InVision V6 Enterprise.
Remember, Support will need these details you saved while adding and configuring the InVision app in Azure:
- Name: Set any name you want for the configuration.
- Sign-in URL: Enter the Login URL you saved in step 5 of the "Configuring the InVision app in Azure" instructions above.
- Sign-out URL: Enter the Logout URL you saved in step 5 of the "Configuring the InVision app in Azure" instructions above.
- SAML Certification: Enter the certification provided in the
ds:X509Certificateattribute of the metadata file.
- Name ID Format:
- HASH Algorithm: SHA-256
- SSO Button Label: Set any text you’d like for the SSO button that appears when signing in.