This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V6? Check out this article instead.
After signing in to your InVision V7 team in team-domain.invisionapp.com, you're ready to create a document. You can create a document from the Documents page or directly in a specific space.
To create a new document in InVision V7:
- Go to the Documents page.
- Click the pink + Create button to the right.
- In the ‘Create new’ modal, select one of the available options.
By default, only the creator can view the new document, unless it's in a team space. Learn more about document visibility.
To create a document in a specific space:
- Go to your space.
- Click the + button in the left sidebar, to the right of Documents.
- In the modal that appears, select one of the available options.
To see all available templates, click View all templates in the upper right corner of the ‘Create new’ modal.