Craft by InVision is a free plugin for Sketch and Photoshop that helps streamline your design workflow by automating tedious actions and pulling in realistic sample data.
Craft is not compatible with InVision Studio. If you want to publish Studio prototypes to InVision Cloud, you can do so directly from Studio. Learn more about publishing from Studio.
Guided Video Tour
To get more familiar with Craft, we also recommend taking a guided video tour, led by one of our experienced InVision product experts:
Craft consists of the following tools:
- Sync: Send your designs into InVision instantly—no saving, exporting, dragging or dropping. Simply select your screens, choose the prototype you want to sync to, and easily import all of your screens into InVision.
- Duplicate: Quickly copy and arrange a layer in no time at all.
- Data: Bring real text, images, JSON, and live web content to your prototype, helping make your prototypes feel real without spending time making mock data within the app.
- Freehand: Rapidly capture feedback throughout the product design process in a real-time, flexible, and collaborative way.
- Prototype: Create interactive prototypes in Sketch via Craft Sync to build and share in minutes.
- Stock: Powered by Getty Images, Stock makes it easier than ever to search and place premium high-resolution images in your designs.
- Design System Manager (DSM): Create and manage your design library, right from Sketch. Easily edit and sync updates for individual components or entire artboards, and share with your team.
Not all Craft tools are available for Photoshop. For more information, check out Craft for Photoshop.