Craft by InVision is a free plugin for Sketch and Photoshop that helps streamline your design workflow by automating tedious actions and pulling in realistic sample data.
Craft is not compatible with InVision Studio. If you want to publish Studio prototypes to InVision, you can do so directly from Studio. Learn more about publishing from Studio.
Craft consists of the following tools:
- Sync: Send your designs into InVision instantly—no saving, exporting, dragging or dropping. Simply select your screens, choose the prototype or freehand you want to sync to, and easily import all of your screens into InVision.
- Player: Quickly view your design in player mode.
- Prototype: Create interactive prototypes in Sketch via Craft Sync to build and share in minutes.
- Duplicate: Quickly copy and arrange a layer in no time at all.
- Data: Bring real text, images, JSON, and live web content to your prototype, helping make your prototypes feel real without spending time making mock data within the app.
- Stock: Powered by Getty Images, Stock makes it easier than ever to search and place premium high-resolution images in your designs.
- Design System Manager (DSM): Create and manage your design library, right from Sketch. Easily edit and sync updates for individual components or entire artboards, and share with your team.