Currently, you can share Studio prototypes via a public share link. It is not yet possible to invite collaborators or password protect Studio prototypes. Anyone with the public link can view the prototype, and if they sign in to their InVision account, they can also leave comments and inspect the prototype.
Generating a share link from Studio
From Studio, you can generate a share link or open the prototype directly in InVision.
To do so:
- While viewing your prototype in Studio, navigate to the top of the page and click the InVision publishing icon ().
- Under the prototype name, click Copy Link. Alternatively, to open the prototype directly in your browser, click the open in web icon ().
Generating a share link from InVision
To share a Studio prototype as a public link from InVision:
- Sign in to InVision and open the Studio prototype.
- At the top right of the page, click Share.
If you are viewing an individual screen, the share button will appear at the bottom right of the page.
- In the Share dialog, click Copy link.
Anyone with that link can view your prototype, even if they are not signed in to an InVision account. If they are signed in to their InVision account, they can also comment or inspect the prototype.