Note: This feature is only available on the DSM Enterprise plan. To learn more about the available DSM plans, check out this article: What are the differences in the DSM plans?
If on the DSM Enterprise plan, you can password protect any Design System Manager (DSM) library. This allows you to securely share your library with anyone you choose.
To password protect a library:
- Sign in to the DSM web view and open the desired library.
- In the top-right corner, click Invite.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Who can view this library? section, select either People invited or Anyone in [Your Organization Name].
Note: You cannot password protect libraries set to Anyone with the link.
- Next to Password Protected Link, click the toggle to enable password protection.
- Enter a password, and click Save.
To share the password-protected library with someone who has not been invited directly or is not a member of your organization:
- Navigate to the top-right corner of the library and click the Invite button.
- To the right of the lock icon (), click Copy Link.
When a visitor attempts to visit that link, they will need to enter the password you set.