Can I password protect my Design System Manager (DSM) library?
If on the DSM Enterprise plan, you can password protect any Design System Manager (DSM) library. This allows you to securely share your library with anyone—even those outside your organization.
To password protect a library:
- Sign in to the DSM web view and open the desired library.
- In the top-right corner, click Invite.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Who can view this library? section, select either People invited or Anyone in [Your Organization Name].
- Next to Password Protected Link, click the toggle to enable password protection.
- Enter a password, and click Save.
If password protection is enabled, any viewer can visit the link, but they will be required to enter your password.
If you choose Public, your library will be accessible to all visitors with the link, and they won't be required to sign in or enter a password. You cannot set a password for public libraries.
To share the password-protected library with someone who has not been invited directly or is not a member of your organization:
- Navigate to the top-right corner of the library and click the Invite button.
- Click Copy Link.
When a visitor attempts to visit that link, they will need to enter the password you set.