How do I remove an app or asset I added to the Studio App Store Beta?
The Studio App Store Beta is now available in Studio.
To remove an app or asset you've previously added to the App Store:
- Sign in to Studio and open a project.
- At the bottom of the Studio canvas, click the App Store icon ().
- In the left panel of the App Store, click Your Stuff.
- Just below the Manage heading, click either the Apps or the Assets tab.
- On the right side of each app or asset you want to delete, click Remove.