This article provides answers for InVision V7. Please note that Spaces are not available in V6 of InVision. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Spaces provide an excellent way to organize your designs and share relevant documents for a given team or project. Once you create a space, you can add any prototype, freehand, or board as needed.
Setting access to your space
When creating a new space, accessibility depends on the type of space you choose:
- Members of [Your Team]: This will create a team space, so all your teammates—excluding guests—can discover and access all the documents within the team space. Use a team space to better socialize design across your organization.
- Members Invited: This will create an invite-only space, so your teammates cannot discover and access the documents within the space unless specifically invited to join. An invite-only space helps you secure whatever needs securing. Note that invite-only spaces require a paid account.
Creating your space
To create a space:
- Sign in to InVision and click the pink + button on the right.
- At the bottom of the Create new dropdown, click Space.
- In the Name your space field, enter a name.
- Below the Name your space field, click the dropdown list and click the type of space you want to create: Members of [Your Team] or Members Invited
- Click the pink Create button.
To add or edit the description of a space, check out this article: Adding a description to your space