This article provides answers for InVision V7. Please note that Spaces are not available in InVision V6. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Spaces provide an excellent way to organize your designs and share relevant documents for a given team or project. Once you create a space, you can add any prototype, freehand, or board as needed.
Setting access to your space
When creating a new space, accessibility depends on the type of space you choose:
- All members of [Your Team] can access this space: This will create a team space, so all your teammates—excluding guests—can discover and access all the documents within the team space. Use a team space to better socialize design across your organization.
- Only people Invited can access this space: This will create an invite-only space, so only teammates you have invited to the space can discover and access the documents within. An invite-only space helps you secure whatever needs securing.
Invite-only spaces require a paid account.
Creating your space
To create a space:
- Sign in to InVision.
- On the left, next to Space, click the + button.
- In the Name your space field, enter a name.
- Below the Name your space field, click the dropdown list and click the type of space you want to create:
- All members of [Your Team] can access this space
- Only people invited can access this space
- Click the Create button.
To add or edit the description of a space, check out this article: Adding a description to your space