This article provides answers for InVision V7. Please note that Groups aren't available in InVision V6. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Groups provide an excellent way to organize your designs and share relevant documents for a given team or design. More than storing your documents, groups provide a place for groups of people rallying around specific design challenges.
Set access to your group
When creating a new group, accessibility depends on the type of group you choose:
- All members of [Your Team] can access this group: This creates a team group, so your team members—excluding guests—can discover and access all the documents within the group. Use a team group to better socialize design across your organization.
- Only people invited can access this group: This creates an invite-only group, so only teammates you have invited to the group can discover and access the documents within. An invite-only group helps you secure whatever needs securing.
Invite-only groups require a paid account.
Create your group
To create a group:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account.
- On the left sidebar, next to Groups, select + New. The Create a group modal opens.
- In the Group name field, enter a name.
- Below the Group name field, click the drop-down list and select the type of group you want to create:
- All members of [Your Team] can access this group
- Only people invited can access this group
- Select Create.
You can also create a new group from the Spaces page, by selecting + Create at top-right corner of the page.
To add or edit the description of a group, read this article: Adding a description to your group.