With Design System Manager (DSM), you can download library icons as SVG files.
To download a library icon:
- In Sketch, click the DSM icon () or use the shortcut Command + L.
- Select the drop-down menu at the top left.
- Hover over the library name and click View on the web.
Note: If you are not signed in to InVision, the sign-in page will display. After you sign in, the DSM web view will appear.
- In the DSM web view, click to open your library.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click Icons (or, if you renamed this folder, the click the appropriately named folder).
- Click the icon you want to download.
- In the top-right corner of the icon preview, click the download icon ().
The SVG file will open in a new browser tab, and you can save the file.