This article has moved.
Hold tight, we’re redirecting you now…
This document has been superseded by this document.
This article provides answers for InVision V7. If you're on InVision V6, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
If you're a manager, admin, or owner on an InVision V7 account, you can add users to the team at any time.
To add users to your team:
- Sign in to your account here:
- On the left, click People.
- At the top right, click Add, and then click People.
- Enter the invitees’ email addresses, separated by commas, and click Next.
- Verify that the email addresses are accurate, make any role changes, and then click Invite.
To let people join your team without requiring an invitation, you can set up Approved Domains. With the Approved Domains feature enabled, anyone can sign in to the team by using an approved email address—i.e., an email address from an email domain that a team admin or owner has previously authorized.
For more on teams, check out these related articles: