To help familiarize you with InVision, we provide fully functional sample prototypes. Each sample prototype serves as a risk-free playground that will let you use realistic content to practice building, editing, inspecting, and collaborating. To learn more about prototypes, check out Intro to Building Projects.
Accessing sample prototypes
To use a sample prototype:
- Sign in to your InVision account and navigate to the Projects page.
- At the top-right of the page, click the large plus button.
- Hover over Prototype, and click Or Try A Sample.
- Hover over your desired sample and click Try Prototype.
We have sample prototypes available for desktop, mobile, tablet, and watch designs. Sample prototypes don’t count against your project total, so feel free to try them all.
Sample prototype limitations
- Sample prototypes do not count against your project limits, unless duplicated.
- Sample prototypes are intended as demos only—not templates.
- Sample prototypes will not appear in the InVision iOS or Android apps.
- Sample prototypes cannot be renamed.